- Non-Member range rates: $10 per shooter for the standard range, and $15 per shooter for computerized range.
- Range Membership: Guns and Leather offers an annual membership available for $200.00 (plus tax) and covers the cardholder, spouse, and children under the age of 21. Family members must be present with the cardholder and must share one lane. A separate membership is available for family members who do not wish to share a lane for a additional $50 fee. For example: Joe buys a membership for his family, and his name is on the membership card. If Joe's wife wants to go to the range without Joe, or wishes to shoot in a separate lane, the total annual membership cost for the family would be $250. The range membership is valid at both stores.
- Allowed Calibers: All handgun calibers (including magnums) are allowed. We also allow centerfire rifles on our electronic side of the range. If you are unsure if your rifle will be allowed, just give us a call. Shotguns are strictly forbidden without prior consent.
- Hearing and eye protection are furnished for range customers.
- We also have a large selection of gun rentals! ($10 to rent the handguns and $15 to rent the rifle.)
- You can purchase targets from us for $1.00 each or you can bring your own.
- The range is first come, first serve.
- You do not have to purchase ammo from us to shoot on our range.
- The range is always open during store hours. (However, we do have classes on the weekends, so one side of the range will be temporarily closed in the afternoon.)
This is our computerized side of the Range. It has five lanes and is $15 per person.
Our lounge area
This is the standard range. It also has 5 lanes and is $10 per person.
Each range is 75 feet/25 yards long.